Since 2001, WOLF has been the leader in providing professional development opportunities that reflect the changing requirements of forestry professionals and those working in related industries. As your work continues to evolve, so does our ability to deliver outstanding programs to meet your needs.
WOLF is excited to announce 13 professional development opportunities for people interested in forestry.
- Woodland Soils
- Woodland Wildfire Awareness
- Woodland Historical Resources
- Woodland Plant Identification
- Planning for Healthy Landscapes
- Forest Lands Reclamation Certification Criteria
- Woodland Species at Risk
- Woodland Stewardship
- Woodland Water Quality, Erosion Control, and Crossing Construction
- Woodland Water Crossings, Monitoring, and Inspections (GoA)
- Woodland Water Crossings, Monitoring, and Inspections (FSCP)
- Woodland Water Legislation
- Log Truck Professional Driver Training Series (Module 3 Loading, Securement & Transport)
Designed by industry professionals, these courses are available when you are. Our user-friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need – ANYWHERE you have internet access, and ANYTIME that works for you.
- For a limited time, WOLF Environmental Courses are being offered for the special price of $44 (+GST), THANKS to the support of the Forest Resource Improvement Association of Alberta (FRIAA). This offer is only available to Alberta residents.
WOLF Operational and Business Courses are available for $220 (+GST)/course
Registration is easy and convenient.
If you are new, just click here (or copy this link to your browser) to complete your user profile. http://learn.coolenforestry.com/registration/organization/58223d15c83b0061700266
If you already have an account, Go to Learn.coolenforestry.com and log in.
Once you are in, either way, look under the “TO DO” tab and purchase any of the courses you want.
To see details on the above online offerings and to view all WOLF courses, Go To https://www.w-o-l-f.ca/training-programs/