Since 2001, WOLF has been the leader in providing professional development opportunities that reflect the changing requirements of forestry professionals and those working in related industries. As your work continues to evolve, so does our ability to deliver outstanding programs to meet your needs.
WOLF is excited to announce 8 professional development opportunities for people interested in forestry.
- Planning for Healthy Landscapes
- Forest Lands Reclamation Certification Criteria
- Woodland Species at Risk
- Woodland Stewardship
- Woodland Water Quality, Erosion Control and Crossing Construction
- Woodland Water Crossings, Monitoring and Inspections (GoA)
- Woodland Water Crossings, Monitoring and Inspections (FSCP)
- Woodland Water Legislation
- Woodland Plant Identification
- Woodland Historical Resources
Designed by industry professionals, these courses are available when you are. Our user-friendly, on-line learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need – ANYWHERE you have internet access, and ANYTIME that works for you.
Through the support of our Foundation and partners, these courses are being offered to Alberta residents for an incredible + GST per course* – an amazing value for this type of professional development.
Registration is easy and convenient.
If you are new, just click here (or copy this link to your browser) to complete your user profile. http://learn.coolenforestry.com/registration/organization/58223d15c83b0061700266
If you already have an account, Go to Learn.coolenforestry.com and log in.
Once you are in, either way, look under the “TO DO” tab and purchase any of the courses you want.
*Registration fees for those living outside of Alberta will be $220.00 per course plus applicable taxes at email@example.com