This course is intended to provide business owners/managers with the tools necessary to manage business reporting.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of financial reporting
- Prepare an income statement
- Prepare a balance sheet
- Identify the types of financial analysis and how each type is useful
- Develop and prepare a budget
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
“NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS”
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
Please click HERE to register for the online course.