This course is intended to provide business owners/managers with the tools necessary to manage business reporting.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of financial reporting
- Prepare an income statement
- Prepare a balance sheet
- Identify the types of financial analysis and how each type is useful
- Develop and prepare a budget
- Due to Covid-19, face-to-face course deliveries are not currently available, however, this course can be delivered online (to groups) with a live instructor. The narrated online version is currently under revision. To arrange a “live online” delivery please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the WOLF office at 1-866-293-WOLF (9653)