This course will appeal to woodlands personnel, contractors and consultants involved in negotiating, supervising or planning woodlands contracts. The course will focus on a collaborative approach to contract negotiation, and serve as an introduction to project management.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the elements in preparing to undertake a major contract
- Describe the steps in negotiating a major contract
- Describe how to be a successful contract supervisor
- Describe the factors that transform your operation into a high performing team
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
“NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS”
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
Please click HERE to register for the online course.