This course will appeal to woodlands personnel, contractors and consultants involved in negotiating, supervising or planning woodlands contracts. The course will focus on a collaborative approach to contract negotiation, and serve as an introduction to project management.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the elements in preparing to undertake a major contract
- Describe the steps in negotiating a major contract
- Describe how to be a successful contract supervisor
- Describe the factors that transform your operation into a high performing team
- Due to Covid-19, face-to-face course deliveries are not currently available, however, this course can be delivered online (to groups) with a live instructor. The narrated online version is currently under revision. To arrange a “live online” delivery please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the WOLF office at 1-866-293-WOLF (9653)