To familiarize the participant with the costs associated with owning and/ or operating forestry equipment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to correctly:
- Understand the factors affecting the forestry equipment profitability
- Identify the components of ownership costs
- Define and list overhead costs associated with forestry equipment
- Identify and describe the components of operating costs
- Demonstrate the impacts of 4 operating scenarios using the Cost Structure worksheet
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
“NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS”
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
Please click HERE to register for the online course.