To familiarize the participant with the costs associated with owning and/ or operating forestry equipment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to correctly:
- Understand the factors affecting the forestry equipment profitability
- Identify the components of ownership costs
- Define and list overhead costs associated with forestry equipment
- Identify and describe the components of operating costs
- Demonstrate the impacts of 4 operating scenarios using the Cost Structure worksheet
- Due to Covid-19, face-to-face course deliveries are not currently available, however, this course can be delivered online (to groups) with a live instructor. The narrated online version is currently under revision. To arrange a “live online” delivery please send your request to email@example.com or contact the WOLF office at 1-866-293-WOLF (9653)