Focusing on forest management opportunities, this course will appeal to people considering their first work experience or a change in careers; educators and employment consultants coaching job seekers. The goals of the course are:
- To increase awareness of the variety of forest management careers available to people with a range of skills, interests and education
- To provide information on how and where to develop the skills required for a chosen forest management career
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the social, environmental and economic importance of woodlands to Albertans
- Identify trends related to forest management and other woodland career opportunities
- Determine person skills and characteristics which help define possible career paths
- Select forest management job opportunities that support personal and career goals
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
For a limited time, WOLF Environmental Courses are being offered for the special price of $44 (+gst), THANKS to the support of the Forest Resource Improvement Association of Alberta (FRIAA). This offer is only available to Alberta residents.
WOLF Environmental Courses regular price: $220 (+gst)/course (Discount Price: $44 (+gst)/course for Alberta residents)
WOLF Operational and Business Courses are available for $220 (+gst)/course
Please click HERE to register for the online course