For operators building small gas gathering pipelines in forested ecosystems, it’s important to understand the factors affecting the forest health and strategies to minimize the impact of pipeline construction on the forest. This course will give the contractor that understanding.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the business case for innovative pipeline strategies
- Identify the basic components of forest hydrology
- Identify the elements necessary to maintain healthy soil
- Identify the types of machinery and tools used to build pipelines strategically in Alberta
- Outline a process for constructing pipelines strategically
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
“NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS”
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
Please click HERE to register for the online course.