For operators building small gas gathering pipelines in forested ecosystems, it’s important to understand the factors affecting the forest health and strategies to minimize the impact of pipeline construction on the forest. This course will give the contractor that understanding.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the business case for innovative pipeline strategies
- Identify the basic components of forest hydrology
- Identify the elements necessary to maintain healthy soil
- Identify the types of machinery and tools used to build pipelines strategically in Alberta
- Outline a process for constructing pipelines strategically
- Due to Covid-19, face-to-face course deliveries are not currently available, however, this course can be delivered online (to groups) with a live instructor. The narrated online version is currently under revision. To arrange a “live online” delivery please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the WOLF office at 1-866-293-WOLF (9653)