This course is meant for those new to the operational side of woodland reclamation. It is an introductory overview of the development of forest reclamation in Alberta and is meant to work alongside other WOLF courses: Water I, Soils, Woodland Road Construction and Woodland Road Maintenance: Erosion Control.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Identify the historical influences on forested reclamation in Alberta
- Identify the classes of roads used as resource roads in Alberta
- Identify legislation applicable to forest reclamation
- Identify the types of machinery and tools used to reclaim forested sites in Alberta
- Outline a process for reclaiming forested sites
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
For a limited time, WOLF Environmental Courses are being offered for the special price of $44 (+gst), THANKS to the support of the Forest Resource Improvement Association of Alberta (FRIAA). This offer is only available to Alberta residents.
WOLF Environmental Courses regular price: $220 (+gst)/course (Discount Price: $44 (+gst)/course for Alberta residents)
WOLF Operational and Business Courses are available for $220 (+gst)/course
Please click HERE to register for the online course