This course in intended to provide the participant with the knowledge to be able to troubleshoot electrical system problems and either repair minor problems or relate the nature of the problem to a qualified technician.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe basic electrical theory
- Describe the basic components of an electrical system and their functions
- Identify and troubleshoot three common problems associated with electrical systems on forestry equipment
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct routine inspection of the electrical system on a piece of forestry equipment
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct basic maintenance and repair of equipment electrical systems
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a qualified technician
- Discuss five safety tips used when inspecting electrical systems
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
“NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS”
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
Please click HERE to register for the online course.