To be able to troubleshoot hydraulic system problems and either repair or relate the nature of the problem to a qualified technician.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to correctly:
- Describe the basic components of a hydraulic system and their function
- Identify common problems associated with hydraulic systems on forestry equipment
- Conduct, in a worksite setting, a routine inspection of the hydraulic system on a piece of forestry equipment
- Predict three common impacts of terrain and weather on hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot, in a workplace setting, three common hydraulic problems using manuals and diagnostic equipment
- Demonstrate, in a workplace setting, the ability to work with a technical support representative
- Discuss five safety tips used when inspecting hydraulic systems
- Recognize the environmental impacts of leaked/spilled hydraulic oil on the environment
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
“NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS”
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
Please click HERE to register for the online course.