Forestry Training Course Goal
The least understood component of machine health is measuring systems. These systems have the potential to increase value, introduce efficiency, and lead to innovation. To do all this, they have to be used correctly by the operator and understood by the owner.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the importance of accurate measuring systems to log quality.
- Identify different measuring systems and their components
- Explain the logistics with calibrating and the differences between scaling methods
- Complete basic troubleshooting and list the effects of routine maintenance
- Due to Covid-19, face-to-face course deliveries are not currently available, however, this course can be delivered online (to groups) with a live instructor. The narrated online version is currently under revision. To arrange a “live online” delivery please send your request to email@example.com or contact the WOLF office at 1-866-293-WOLF (9653)