For operators and woodland field personnel using GPS and GIS. This course will describe the fundamentals behind both GPS and GIS and will allow the organization holding the course to customize an exercise using their equipment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the business case for using GPS and GIS
- Describe the history of GPS and GIS
- Use a basic GPS unit
- Define GIS and the principles behind data structure
- Use on site equipment extensively for either GPS or GIS
- Course delivery is available in a classroom setting (at your location) or online. To arrange a classroom delivery send your request to wolfinfo@northernlakescollege
“NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS”
The Woodland Operations Learning Foundation (WOLF) has partnered with Northern Lakes College (NLC) to deliver outstanding courses to meet your needs. The Northern Lakes College user- friendly, online learning system allows you to upgrade your skills and get the credentials you need. Any time that works for you and Anywhere you have internet access.
Please click HERE to register for the online course.